I apologize for a very late NAMM Report and Hall E Crawl

• Members

Hi!

As I haven't been able to post for a long time (tech reasons) this NAMM report is very late. But as they say, better late than never.

Craig didn't have time to do a Hall E Crawl this year so I enlisted my son Christoffer as my camera man and I think he did a good job. Unfortunately I could only use the internal microphone in the camera so the sound isn't very good. Next year I'm hoping to borrow some better stuff.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the minutes you waste on it.

http://nermark.com/reports/NAMM_Wint...inter_2015.htm

Cheers,

Mats N

• Members

Next year I'm hoping to find some crazy, smart Swedish dude with a wicked sense of humor to do a Hall E crawl with me. Hmmm...let me know if you think of anyone ;)

Since you put it that way, I can say that I'm plotting my plan to be able to go to NAMM in January so maybe we can cook something up.

Cheers,

Mats N

• CMS Author

Nice report, Mats. It's kind of nice to see it six months after the fact - reminds me of some things to look at next show. I used to spend a lot more time among the guitars at the show than I do now, so it was interesting to get a quick but thorough look at what crazy and cool stuff they're making these days.

As I recall, the guts that Antares guitar re-tuner pedal are incorporated in the Peavey electronically tuned guitars. A very different approach from the Tronical/Gibson electro-mechanical system, but it has its applications.

Archived