And Now For Something Completely Different! (Fender)

Years ago people would refuse to pay thousands for a 50 dollar guitar.

Do you really think that's a $50 guitar? :confused2:

I don't hate the look of that double-cut Tele as much as I thought I would... it kind of vaguely reminds me of the cutaway shape of the old 80s era Fender Elites that Robben Ford used to play.

Number 8 on the list (as yet unrevealed) looks like it's going to be a neck-through Strat. Number 10 is the one I'm most interested in seeing - looks like some sort of Duo Sonic II with P90s. :snax:

• Members

Do you really think that's a $50 guitar? :confused2:

I don't hate the look of that double-cut Tele as much as I thought I would... it kind of vaguely reminds me of the cutaway shape of the old 80s era Fender Elites that Robben Ford used to play.

Number 8 on the list (as yet unrevealed) looks like it's going to be a neck-through Strat. Number 10 is the one I'm most interested in seeing - looks like some sort of Duo Sonic II with P90s. :snax:

I love Fenders as musical instruments not luxury items.

• Members

I have a limited edition guitar. Only two were made that I know of. I had a Parker custom built for me, and someone else liked it so much he said he was going to have Parker make one for him too.

So I guess it's a limited edition. Anybody wanna buy it for a half million dollars? It's a limited edition, and may be a collectors item worth much more than that if I become a big star. Give me a million and I'll buy my way to stardom. Then for sure it'll be a prized collectors item. The first dParker DF522NN ever made (the NN is for Notes Norton). Get it now before it's too late. I'll even include a hand signed certificate of authenticity.

NN02_DF522NN.jpg

OK, seriously. My saxes, guitars, synths, flutes, etc., are tools to make music. Limited edition, collectors item and other sales phrases like that mean nothing to me.

Does it do what I want it to do? How does it sound? Does it fit in my hands? Is it comfortable to play? Is it decent value for the money (after all, as a tool, I expect it to make me money in the long run, not cost me money).

In the end, if I like it enough, when I'm done with it, it will be worn out.

I've worn out 3 saxophones, one flute, one guitar, and 3 wind MIDI controllers so far. I'm working on wearing out more. It's what I do.

Insights and incites by Notes

Archived