Here's a little something I post every few years to give you all a laugh

Mark L

• Members
I keep expecting the big chorus wit the female gospel singers to come in on "And the world goes over my head" although I guess they wouldn't fit in your studio...:)

Now that would be quite awesome! And yes, it's a small space. I can barely fit in it myself :D

• Members

I don't know why you'd think folks would laugh at that Mark. A solid song, earnestly delievered. I'd be proud to own that one. But given where you recorded it and to kind of tie it all in, you should have sang "The Roof goes over my head"...Y'know at least once. :thu:

• Members
I don't know why you'd think folks would laugh at that Mark. A solid song' date=' earnestly delievered. I'd be proud to own that one. But given where you recorded it and to kind of tie it all in, you should have sang "The Roof goes over my head"...Y'know at least once. :thu:[/quote']

Thanks, mate :)

I can't enunciate 'roof' and that's the troof ;)

• Members

One of my favorites, love your bass playing on the original version...

Still, my all time fave is 'you Never leave the Light On..'

Why isn't that song on any of your posted tunes?

• Members
One of my favorites, love your bass playing on the original version...

Still, my all time fave is 'you Never leave the Light On..'

Why isn't that song on any of your posted tunes?

It's on my Soundclick page, but I don't know how to copy and paste using my phone. When I get back off me hols I'll post a link using my laptop. Thanks for your kind words, by the way :)

• Members
That would be just Ducky...Mahalo.

If you're desperate to hear the tune (and I'm sure you're not) you could always type 'Mark L Soundclick' into Google and scroll through the tunes until you find it :)

Archived