Stupid Question….

• Members

It works for me except that it always wants to put the video at the beginning of my post regardless of where I've set the cursor.

But if it's any consolation, I can't ever use the "image" option. It completely locks up the page anytime I try to use it. I have to enter any pictures manually.

:facepalm:

• Members
It works for me except that it always wants to put the video at the beginning of my post regardless of where I've set the cursor.

But if it's any consolation, I can't ever use the "image" option. It completely locks up the page anytime I try to use it. I have to enter any pictures manually.

:facepalm:

Hey, I have pointed out that "camera" icon to the left top of the post field isn't functioning as it should. You must open the A icon (advanced editor- and middle button on the right side) and use the image icon within there. Hope that helps. The fix on the list is to make both of those buttons function the same. D

• Members

Hey, I have pointed out that "camera" icon to the left top of the post field isn't functioning as it should. You must open the A icon (advanced editor- and middle button on the right side) and use the image icon within there. Hope that helps. The fix on the list is to make both of those buttons function the same. D

The image icon is the one I'm talking about. It opens up the dialog box and then just freezes. I have to refresh the page to close anything. Been doing that since the switchover.

Archived