((((((rosebud!!!!!!))))))

Jotown

• Members

ROSEBUD..........ROSEBUD.........RoSeBuD............rOsEbUd.........roSeBuD.......rosEbUd............roseBuD................rosebUd.............rosebuD........rosebud........rosebu .........roseb.........rose........ros.........ro.........o......................................................................................................................... ((((((ROSEBUD!!!!!!)))))):p

• Members

A funny thing about Citizen Kane, supposedly the "greatest movie ever made." People will prattle on about how "great" it is, but when you say, "hey, let's rent that sucka and watch it right now, you won't get any takers!

Same thing applies to "Ulysses" by James Joyce, supposedly the greatest BOOK of all time.

citi1.gif

Okay, no actual pictures here...Aren't corporate mergers eff'ing great?!

• Members

Originally posted by thefunkman

A funny thing about Citizen Kane, supposedly the "greatest movie ever made." People will prattle on about how "great" it is, but when you say, "hey, let's rent that sucka and watch it
right now,
you won't get any takers!

Same thing applies to "Ulysses" by James Joyce, supposedly the greatest BOOK of all time.

citi1.gif

Okay,
no actual pictures
here...Aren't corporate mergers eff'ing
great?!

ROTFL

interesting observation

• Members

Originally posted by thefunkman

A funny thing about Citizen Kane, supposedly the "greatest movie ever made." People will prattle on about how "great" it is, but when you say, "hey, let's rent that sucka and watch it
right now,
you won't get any takers!

citi1.gif

Okay,
no actual pictures
here...Aren't corporate mergers eff'ing
great?!

I'm with you on "Citizen Kane." I saw it, glad I saw it, don't know if it has great replay value.

BUT, "Ulysses" is a great book. I've read it 5 times and always get something more out of it each time. I guess it holds more interest if you're a conflicted catholic like me and Joyce was.

;)

• Members

Columbo finally figured out how 2 seemingly gentle dobermans killed a guy.

The dog owner had the guy go to the house and then called him on the speakerphone giving a kill command.

You guessed it. Rosebud.

Archived