The invasion of SSS!

Shars

• Members

We're finally away and moved in it seems!

A smooth take over, :rolleyes: opps, transfer to HC and its totally bloody confusing to say the least!

Do I go to MPSSS or here to meet up with everyone first thing in the morning?

Oh well, here we are, just cruising like we haven't gone anywhere and who better to spend time with just chilling and getting on with but you old fellas from SSS.

Love yah guys and especially the Wewus! :D

Shars

x

• Members

Well, you started as YaCaBaby, and then morphed through another couple of changes before you became Shars...now you're FMUK...I thought it was FCUK (French Connection UK)...what's the "M"?

At any rate, we'll get used to it ;)

Welcome aboard!!! :D

• Members

Ah, Thanks FS, I think I'll stick it out with FMUK as the post count is creeping up and up very slowly.

What happens to our other post counts and do we lose our messages aswell on MP?

• Members

No way, baby!

The SSS at MP is locked up tight, but available as an archive at the bottom of their main forum page. The other forum name changes have now taken effect. But they're still there.

Of all things, the Collaboration Corner is at the head of the list.

So your post count there is intact. I, for one, still intend on posting quite a bit to what is now called The Guitar Player forum. AFAIK, only the name changed on that forum. All the posts that were there yesterday, prior to the change, are still there and going strong today! (I just responded to Robman2 in the guitar forum. Seems he won an impressive, boutique guitar at NAMM!

Archived