On the occasion of my 60th post.

Super 8

• Members

It's been great being here with all you people.

After 60 posts I think I can say, I'd rather be with you good folks than with the best people in the world. And I really truly mean that!

A few 'thank yous' are in order:

I want to thank God, and my parents, who instilled in me a strong work ethic.

Of course my wife and children, who always stood by me...even during those last 10 difficult posts.

Also, that guy at the computer store who first told me about the Inter-thingy.

But most of all, I want to thank you....the little people....without whom my 60 posts would be just little 1's and 0's, set adrift across cyberspace. YOU are the reason I put in the long hours, and it's YOU who make it all worthwhile!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

oscar.gif

• Members

Originally posted by aeon

yeah, man, I mean, warped666 wilts flowers as he walks by because of that "inner bitter child"...and we don't need or want any more of that!
:D

on a spun sugar cloud,

Ian

It's true...I've been banned from most of the parks around here

:(

*cries*

*shakes fist*

*cries some more*

• Members
Originally posted by Super 8

60 posts

This is pathetic,I wan't my hard earned 6,447 SSS posts back!!!:mad: Although,I did notice it's easier to rack 'em up real fast here because unlike the old SSS,everytime you post in the same thread you rack up another one,so the way I look at it,the regulars here have post counts that are inflated.Our post counts at the old SSS were Hard Earned!

• Members

Originally posted by Alndln2

This is pathetic,I wan't my hard earned
6,447 SSS
posts back!!!
:mad:
Although,I did notice it's easier to rack 'em up real fast here because unlike the old SSS,everytime you post in the same thread you rack up another one,so the way I look at it,the regulars here have post counts that are inflated.Our post counts at the old SSS were
Hard Earned!

well start posting!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Members

Does that mean all of us have Oscar statues waiting for us? I mean, I'm almost at twice 60 posts! :confused:

Originally posted by Alndln2

This is pathetic,I wan't my hard earned
6,447 SSS
posts back!!!
:mad:
Although,I did notice it's easier to rack 'em up real fast here because unlike the old SSS,everytime you post in the same thread you rack up another one,so the way I look at it,the regulars here have post counts that are inflated.Our post counts at the old SSS were
Hard Earned!

Did someone spke your drink, Alndln? :D

Every post you made at the SSS was present and accounted for in the listed post count.

I think you're confused because the UBB forum software did not immediately update each member's post count in all threads at once. Your post count could be different in several threads at the same moment.

This was not the only update issue with UBB. Anything I changed in my profile, whether screen name or avatar pic, took upwards of 10 minutes to update throughout the forums. I went to some threads where my new avatar appeared, then to other threads and the old one was still active.

These were things I found odd, but easy to ignore. ;)

But I want my 10,000+ posts to transfer here... like college credits!

• Members

Originally posted by fantasticsound

Does that mean all of us have Oscar statues waiting for us? I mean, I'm almost at twice 60 posts!
:confused:

Did someone spke your drink,
Alndln
?
:D

Every
post you made at the SSS was present and accounted for in the listed post count.

Boy, trust Neil to come in and be the ultimate killjoy...:D

Archived