So whom have we lost?

• Members

I haven't seen Mats around yet....

wouldn't it be weird if Mats and Terje were the same person?

I haven't seen duddits around either... some of these HC yahoos might think it would be fun to be cruel to a kitty cat, so I don't know...

Maybe duddits should keep laying low...

• Members

Dan South seemed a little cautious about coming over here...

...And, of course, we lost Henry Robinett a second time before the move was even announced.

OTOH, aeon's been a regular here for a long time; so in a sense, he gained us! :D

Best,

Geoff

• Members

Bob Phillips (20to20), Brett Rader (Mixter Rader), and Frank Louden (Wrave) have not yet checked in. I've seen DanS posting over on the new KSS forum with Dave Bryce. John Lampson also has not checked in. I hope that all of these guys check in over here because ..... well, they're the greatest musicians I've ever had the pleasure of working with to make incredible music. They're special......

Two more of my favorites are Mats Olsson and Dan South; never worked with them musically, but enjoyed their intellect and input on the forums on most issues. Hopefully they will make the jump or at least ride both sides of the fence between the HC SSS and the MPN forums. I'm also hoping to see Brucie make a guest appearance over here as well. Most of the rest of my buds have already shown up....

There are lots more that go missing, I am sure, but many folks have opted to change their username, or else their username was not available. That makes it confusing to try figuring out who all of these folks are. I believe theBlue1 had to change his handle to blue2blue and Boggs is using his full name now. Geoff announced his change.... but there are many that are flying alias that I have no clue as to who they are. If they don't care to identify themselves, then I don't care to guess.

• Members

Didn't think I'd be able to come here during the day, it's a banned site where I work but Jon Doe found a way round it thumb.gif

Spencer & Chris are both on holidays as I recall , don't worry, they'll be back :)

Actually, Spence said he was going to work on finishing the mix for the next FoF song we recorded a while back. Maybe you could drum up some more interest with the new guys in here for some more material for it?

• Members

Originally posted by the stranger:

Griff, Phait, alphajerk, Master Zap, Chip, Jeebus, and more I'm sure I missed...

Jeebus posts in the keyboard forum here at HC as Chris100.

You can find alphajerk under the same name over at Gearslutz.com.

I'd bet we'll be able to lure Griffinator over here to the Football thread eventually. ;)

Best,

Geoff

• Members

Some of those guys are in for a big surprise when they go to MP and SSS isn't there anymore.

I don't think there's any announcement or redirect.

If they didn't know the move was taking place, they'll probably assume the whole thing was shut down or something.

• Members

Originally posted by FMUK

Offramp
,Base,Prague to name a few that I miss
:(

Offramp's been here quite a bit. He's posted here, on Phil's In The Studio Trenches and the Political Party forums. One big advantage of HC's forum software is the ability to look up members by screen name. Hit search and enter "offramp" in the appropriate box, Shars

Originally posted by Tedster

Haven't seen Lakeside Studios yet...

Isn't he on vacation? (Of course, after the whole, "Shars in Italy?" fiasco you probably think that's just my standard line. ;):D )

Archived