Hi ! can anyone recommend a free mp3 host{s}

raggety

• Members

For amateur musicians? i'm lookin for somewhere maybe thats not too complicated to use :)

also what's the score on copyrighting on your music when it's hosted on these sites?

i live in London UK so if the site is hosted in perhaps Canada {or maybe anywhere} would i still have copyright and how do i even get copyright in the first place ?

• Members

Originally posted by raggety

For amateur musicians? i'm lookin for somewhere maybe thats not too complicated to use
:)

also what's the score on copyrighting on your music when it's hosted on these sites?

i live in London UK so if the site is hosted in perhaps Canada {or maybe anywhere} would i still have copyright and how do i even get copyright in the first place ?

thanks
:)

IUMA seems to still be running.. Good for them..

I'm not sure what their policy is though. I think it's in the US so you might want to check out your options.

Copywrite your material in the Uk. I think it covers the whole world but I have never bothered if any music I have ever made (rarely these days) gets listened to for free. Each to their own..

Rimmer

• Members

Originally posted by Rimmer

seems to still be running.. Good for them..

I'm not sure what their policy is though. I think it's in the US so you might want to check out your options.

Copywrite your material in the Uk. I think it covers the whole world but I have never bothered if any music I have ever made (rarely these days) gets listened to for free. Each to their own..

Rimmer

thanks! that looks a good site

Archived