my first post at the new house

dahkter

• Members

Greetings all,

So, my first post at the HC SSS new home.

Firstly, I'd like to say hi to Wewus.

Secondly, I'd like to say hi to Lee

Third, hi Craig.

Everyone else, nice to be here at this virutal duplex. Didn't get a chance to say thanks to everyone for so many great enlightening threads over at MP, this is my time to do that. MP cats helped me name my first born, make my mixes sound better, paint my studio and stop my kid from screaming in public.

Glad to hear Bruce is gonna be in the mix, I'll be sure to read his book on the F train.

Hope everything is cool and constructive here, best to all of you.

Take care,

Dahkter

• Members

Originally posted by halljams

What's shakin Dak
:cool:

Mang, where in the hell you been? I ain't seen hide nor hair of ya in a coon's age. I know you went on a vacation, Europe, wasn't it? How'd that go? Who'd ya meet there?

Good to see ya here.

• Members

Originally posted by daklander

I ain't seen hide nor hair of ya in a coon's age.

Glad to see my posts make an impact! lol

I've been lurking mostly and i have been really busy the last year so, not posting much.

Things are well though, i did just get back from Europe and then the next weekend we hiked the Chilkoot trail . Both adventures were real cool.

We went Amsterdam, (missed hooking up with Boosh but i chatted with him on the tele). Then we went to the Louvre in paris, that was sum stunning {censored} man, really had an affect on me.

Then we were in Portugal for a couple weeks in Estoril

I highly recommend Portugal to everyone. We went there on Booshes advice and loved it. The people are great, Lots of english, pretty cheap and nice beaches, although the Atlantic is pretty chilly.

There is a palace in Sintra that was pretty cool as well. Portugese royalty used to "summer" there supposedly.

I would like to have a house like that.:)

Archived