FREE WEWUS!! <-- Not a joke anymore

gearmike

• Members

W T F !??????!

It seems to me that somebody with power has a vendetta against Wewus. I can just cannot believe that he needs to be banned. It appearently is not because of anything offensive or vulgar that he has posted. I've never seen him post anything that could be considered remotely offensive, and that's not even comparing him to what goes on over at the OJ.

This sounds like someone with power having an ego battle. "This is my sandbox and if I don't like you than go home!"

Craig, can you please step forward and right this situation? OR explain officially why Wewus is not welcomed here anymore? Seems to me that this is YOUR forum and you should be the one who determines who can or cannot be a part of our community.

PS. We'll see if this gets me banned.

• Members

I hate to make waves in the new digs and all, and Craig, you're a prince and I can't thank you enough for all the thought and effort you've contributed to the community which we have all benefited from, but my conscience compells me to take a stance on this one.

If that's all it takes to get TheWewus banned here then it's going to happen to me too whenever I take a controversial stance on some issue.

This isn't what I had in mind.

• Members

What is going on with him?

I, personally, wish he hadn't taken such a condescending tone in his pronouncement that amateurs constitute the bulk of OJ and pros are a higher percentage of the SSS. But as inflammatory as he was, it was hardly something I'd consider a bannable offense.

Who did he piss off? :confused:

• Members

I'm not totally sure what's been going on other than the first/initial banning of you Wewus, and even then I didn't see the posts that got you banned. I can only say that if it's posting negative things about OJ, there's a lot more to talk about in here, and there's a lot of people in the guitar and amp (probably fx, too) forums that can't stand OJ, either -- it's not for everyone. But they just stay away from OJ and easily forget about it. Peace, and I hope you end up staying with the SSS as well as possibly some of the other forums around here. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Reasonable Man

Ban hoddy!

Sounds like a reasonable plan :)

Anyway, Wewus, just an FYI, the one you don't mess with is Scott.

Not that I've ever had this problem. But he's the one to be nice to.

Archived