I miss the Wewus

Shars

• Members

Originally posted by Jotown

Wewus?

Moderating a forum?

You're joking right?
:confused:

Yep, he's moderating. Nope, not kidding. Which forum were you hanging out at about, oh, 2 weeks ago. Go back in and take a peek at the 'new' sites/moderators.

• Members

Originally posted by Jotown

Wewus?

Moderating a forum?

You're joking right?
:confused:

Wewus is actually moderating at another competative forum.. I won't say which one for fear of getting 'Wewussed'. Shouldn't be hard to find.

I'll do the dirty deed of breaking the news causin' I ain't afraid of NO WEWUS.... :D or getting Wewussed or anything like that... I'll just whip out my super sonic powers and send mind control over sound waves to calm his wretched soul.... :p:D:p

I noticed that Wewus has taken on the responsibilities of moderating the SWEAT forum over on MusicPlayer... the MP equivalent (somewhat) to HC's Open Jam. They needed somewhere to keep the rif raff out of the designated forums that were relavent to CMP/UEM magazines so Wewus has been appointed the master of ..... um.... well .... whatever SWEAT is.

I think that it is an act of mercy from the powers that be to help poor Wewus restore some of his dignity and respect after the way he has been stripped of all his trolldom authority and his ability and desire to conquer over here.

WePu, I still love you....

Archived