Bruce: What's your secret?

• Members

logicprofiles sez-------->Dear Bruce, i just happen to prefere alll the music that has been produced or recorded and mixed by you.

What's the secret of your sound?

hahaha, of course you won't tell it, but just something, some indication?

Brucie sez--------->I have no secrets.

Brucie the Viking!!!!!

• Members

I'm thinking part of that kind of musical (not to mention career) success starts with being ready when opportunity knocks: a developed skill set tempered with humility and a readiness to learn; an attitude that you're there to serve the music, as well as the project (if you know what I mean); a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done...

• Members

I know Bruces secret and the secret of every great musician, engineer etc etc.

It's something we all can figure out easily but many of us choose to NOT face the reality of the secret because then it means we can no longer be lazy and use excuses for being mediocre like "oh i'm just not gifted enough" or some silly {censored} like that.

HARD WORK, DETERMINATION, HARD WORK, DISCIPLINE, HARD WORK...... over a long period of time.

• Members

Originally posted by Tedster

Actually, as I approach 50, I'm thinking a barium enema every couple of years might not be a bad idea. Sure beats (pardon the pun) {censored} outta colon cancer.

Don't eat meat or dairy products. Don't eat fast food. Eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruit. Drink lots of fresh carrot juice. Don't shop at the poison store (Kroger, Publix, Von's). Shop at your local farmer's market. Spend time around as many sources of Love and Beauty as you can find. None of these things will prevent or cure cancer. All of these things will take you steps in the right direction, away from sickness and towards health.

If you think all the above is bull{censored}, that's cool, too. I only wanted to share what I have discovered works for me.

Archived