Rule #2 Violations

TheWewus

Sorry Kiwi, but we're talking about a different "Rule #2" than what is listed in Craig's SSS welcome post. Those who know what we're talking about (and you - and WE - know who you are! :mad: ) know what we mean, and others who don't know what we're talking about don't need to worry about it... it's "off site" stuff that doesn't pertain to SSS.

Although I must add that I completely and TOTALLY support SSS Rule # 2! Even though this (what Wewus is talking about) is something completely different. :)

• Members

Speaking of rule #2 (and its' big sister rule #4) violations...what the heck ever happened to the Yettie (sp?) now that was a secret organization if'n I ever saw one (Where the heck is the tumbs-up over here? How can ya make a point without a thumbs-up, certainly not with prose... :mad: )

• Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

Sorry Kiwi, but we're talking about a different "Rule #2" than what is listed in Craig's SSS welcome post. Those who know what we're talking about (and you - and WE - know who you are!
:mad:
) know what we mean, and others who don't know what we're talking about don't need to worry about it... it's "off site" stuff that doesn't pertain to SSS.

Although I must add that I
completely
and TOTALLY support SSS Rule # 2! Even though this (what Wewus is talking about) is something completely different.
:)

How do you expect us to break the rules if we don't know what they are? :confused::D

• Members

Originally posted by TheWewus

Ah bull{censored}, you don't even know what I look like.
:D
Or.....do you?

Plus YOU are the biggest breaker of this rule so far. YA KNOW?

Are you talking about when i congratulated you for your edited role in that edited tree where no sane person can figure out WTF anybody is edited leafing about??

sorry :( i admit i did break the rules

i tried to edit my post here but i couldn't find it :(

:)

Archived