Glory days of a REAL fella...

Shars

• Members

Ok, as theres a thread for blokes to say what they think about women, this is one for the girls here...

Men...yummy but so dam complicated to say the least..

I personally over the years I have gone from liking men of my own age to something alittle more mature.

It just seems to me that I like maturity in different ways now and feel I have more in common with a man say 40 yrs old than 30

I guess we all change as we get older and nearing the 40 mark doesnt help... lol

Men are in their prime as far as I'm concerned in their 30s going on 40...

• Members

You know men have this misconception thing about what they look like when ladies (yes ladies like me :D) like men that have substance to them and with your rocker look, you have plenty of that hun :)

FS, your not the only one that feels shagged! :D

• Members

Originally posted by Tedster

30s going on 40?

Cradle robber!

I think you meant 40s going on 50...
:D

Ok Ok...i admit it! HES 50 this year! :D yes Peters 50 and I'm 37 so you can see what I mean by age is irrelavant, love is the key here...

• Members

Originally posted by fantasticsound

Shars
Boosh
- get a.. er.. chat room!

If I'm in my prime (38),
Shars
, how come I feel so tired.

You're 38??? Man you look like an old gheezer on that Avatar you've allways used ;)

• Members

Young, old, don't matter to me, I like em all. :D

When I was younger I used to pretty much always go for older guys as the young ones had no clue what they were doing. :D Now that I'm older I can kinda appreciate the young ones as well. I don't care very much about the superficial stuff really, he just has to take decent care of himself, have a good mind and a good heart. :) And those things are scarce enough on their own without throwing too many other qualifications in.

• Members

Originally posted by Lee Flier

Young, old, don't matter to me, I like em all.

When I was younger I used to pretty much always go for older guys as the young ones had no clue what they were doing.
Now that I'm older I can kinda appreciate the young ones as well. I don't care very much about the superficial stuff really, he just has to take decent care of himself, have a good mind and a good heart.
:)
And those things are scarce enough on their own without throwing too many other qualifications in.

The newer generation as a whole is pretty self absorbed, so finding someone with those qualitites is not as easy as it may have once been!

All depends on how they're raised.

• Members

Originally posted by Tedster

(Shakespearian tone) Surely thou {censored}test!

Peter's 50? I wouldn't have guessed.

Yup, hes 50 on the 13th Sept and hes rather cute aswell :p He has longer hippie hair now which is rather beautiful at the moment as the tones have changed...enough already I think... getting myself all flustered here!

I love him to bits but you already know that Ted :)

Heres my baby:

peter+nice2.JPG

50 and looking cute as every...hubba hubba :p:o

• Members

Originally posted by FMUK

Deffos in your prime matey
Nothing old about 49 or 59, just depends how you feel inside and nothing else matters.

Yep. I think keeping an active mind and body will keep you young forever, and I know lots of people who are already old at 25.

• Members

Originally posted by Crustycabs

The newer generation as a whole is pretty self absorbed, so finding someone with those qualitites is not as easy as it may have once been!

Yes sadly I've noticed that. :( People are so hung up on appearance, money, fulfillment of all their wildest sexual fantasies and that sort of thing that it seems nothing else matters.

It's not really limited to the newer generation either. There are lots of 45 year old guys still lusting after teenage girls and sports cars, and older women still trying to find sugar daddies with fat wallets. It's sad because they think these things will make them happy but they almost never do... and meanwhile they bypass a lot of people who MIGHT make them really happy.

There are still exceptions in all age groups, but I think the media and technology have really done a lot to make people more superficial unless you really make a conscious effort to tune out those messages.

Archived