Biographer?

Reitzas

• Members

My wife works with a famous Japanese singer and they are in the process of updating her website to include an english version of her career bio. She has recorded 25 records in her 25 year career and at her heyday was extremely popular in Japan and Hawaii. I saw a rough draft of the Japanese to English translation that they already did and it wasn't very good. Not the translation itself, but the basic bio is not written in a very thrilling way.

I am in search of someone who can meet with this recording Artist, gather career information and highlights, and then be able to compose a bio that will be used for the website and other promotional materials.

Does anyone here do this type of writing or know someone else who does?

Anyone have any good links to well written bio's? What would a typical charge be for someone to write a great bio?

Thanks in advance for any of your help. If it works out well for her, I'll probably end up getting my own bio tweaked as well.

Dave Reitzas

www.reitzas.com

• Members

I used to write bios for aspiring bands and solo-vocalists.

People allways tell me my texts are refreshing and funny to read(maybe because I'm a weirdo?).

I doubt if I can do the same trick in Japanese though ;)

I am actually writing two bios at this moment. One for our bassplayer who's setting up a musicschool and one for our soon to be released promo-single.

Well ,..ahhhh you've seen written pieces by me.

Good luck Dave! Good to see ya here again,..greetz Booshy

Hey,....now when are you coming to Amsterdam man?? Ya promissed me a beer remember?

• Members

Originally posted by boosh

I used to write bios for aspiring bands and solo-vocalists.

People allways tell me my texts are refreshing and funny to read(maybe because I'm a weirdo?).

I doubt if I can do the same trick in Japanese though
;)

I am actually writing two bios at this moment. One for our bassplayer who's setting up a musicschool and one for our soon to be released promo-single.

Well ,..ahhhh you've seen written pieces by me.

Good luck Dave! Good to see ya here again,..greetz Booshy

Thanks Boosh. Please go ahead and email me some examples of your bio writing and I'll put you in for consideration.

Originally posted by boosh

Hey,....now when are you coming to Amsterdam man?? Ya promissed me a beer remember?

With work and family, by the time I get to Amsterdam (with interest on one beer) I'll probably owe you a six-pack. I won't forget though.

Best,

Dave Reitzas

www.reitzas.com

Archived