Hey, let's get a head start on this

Billster

• Members

Originally posted by Super 8

They should take a poll:
How many people in the audience actually like the Rolling Stones?

I'd be willing to bet alot of them. Their recent tour here was largely successful, the buzz of the town for a month before and after. Its kinda cool how they do the crowd for the halftime show. There was list for locals to sign up, first com first serve to come for the Stones for free. Then they quickly usher you out after the performance. The list was filled in a day. The Superbowl is a riot, I highly recommend it for any city. Me, I'm trying to book a gig on the Detroit Princess, Detroit's own river queen, we played there for New Years and they expressed interest in having us this weekend but its been nothing but phone tag. :(

• Members

Originally posted by Jimbroni

Me, I'm trying to book a gig on the Detroit Princess, Detroit's own river queen, we played there for New Years and they expressed interest in having us this weekend but its been nothing but phone tag.
:(

Watch out for football players and boat cruises!

Oh, Minnesota didn't make the Super Bowl. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Johnny Storm

The band will be pre-recorded and Mick's mic will be live. Just like McCartney. I don't think this is a big mystery. Just kick back and enjoy the show.

The recording was done months ago. The network is already doing rehearsals (with standins) to block shots.

Archived