So long, Grandpa Munster...

Tedster

• Members

As I recall I first became aware of as one of the guys from the Cunningham Aircraft factory in the Life of Reilly show (TVLand -- where's LoR?!? There were like NINE seasons or so. C'mon, already!). Later, on Car 54, of course.

I love character actors...

• Members

The Munsters was an okay show. Herman and Grandpa absolutely ruled. In fact, they carried that show.

They also had really cool cars, and Spot was pretty neat as well.

Someone tell me, what was the real purpose for the 'Marylin' character?

• Members

One of my favorite episodes is when Herman got a CB radio kit,and when he tried to make contact he contacted some kid who pretended to be a martian from outer space and Herman believed it,after numerous contacts he wanted to meet the martians at which point the kid gets nervous,tells his father who assumes the guy on the other end is some sort of child predator or mainiac,and scolds Herman in the mike and freaks Herman out so much his headphones start smoking and blow up! :D

• Members

I worked with a drummer once who looked just like Eddie Munster. He didn't like people saying so, though. More than one poor sod got a Vic Firth up his nostril.

:)

R.I.P. Al

He was quite a guy; he seems to have squeezed every possible bit of enjoyment out of every possible moment of life, what with all the things he achieved:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0506891/bio

Archived