how to deal with an uncomfortable situation

MorePaul

• Members

OK,

just hypothetically

lwet''s say you knew this guy

let's call him

Greg Amberson for the sake of discussion

and he's like "damn bitchez...every month I'm gonna throw something out I think about - abnd it'll be all sticky and like that -- cause that's how I roll"

and OK, for a couple of months he does OK -- and then he starts to slip

when should I worry about it being a drug problem?

• Members
Originally posted by Ernest Buckley

Not sure how to respond...

Of all the awful threads that have graced these pages, you`re worried about a sticky from our moderator?

Yup! I find them interesting, and being from USA...land of instant gratification and high speed Pizza Delivery ("snow Crash" anyone?)

I expect my editorial piece NOW NOW NOW

I`m confused...:confused:

ah, ha -- not an uncommon psychopharm effect -- well now we know where his 'stash' is coming from!!

• Members

"silent...but deadly"

an art, while used by human, it perected in the dog as their buttchecks don't resonate at natural fart frequencies

HOWEVER

we humans have "the Jedi Toss" -- yes, you can actually grab and throw a fart....seriously

• Members

Originally posted by MorePaul

"
s
ilent...
b
ut
d
eadly"

an art, while used by human, it perected in the dog as their buttchecks don't resonate at natural fart frequencies

HOWEVER

we humans have "the Jedi Toss" -- yes, you can actually grab and throw a fart....seriously

Maybe THATs why our Golden Retriever is always doing the 'Butt Scootin' Doggie' line dance on our carpet - - to clean up after the SBDs...

• Members

Yeah, well...there's this little thing called "editing NAMM videos" which has really taken up a lot of time. My videos are just starting to trickle in now, joining the ones that the other HC video folks shot at NAMM.

The ones I've done so far among the NAMM streaming videos are Arturia, the two DigiTech party videos with the hot guitar players, Earthworks, the Kahler press conference, Dave Smith Instruments, Discrete Drums, and Fostex. I just sent off four more videos for posting on Friday, edited five more yesterday, and will be editing more today...just cranking those things out...as well as doing some other video projects. So yeah, the post-NAMM zone is ALWAYS nutso, and that delayed the Op Ed by a coupla days.

But it's really cool to know that someone noticed!!

• Members

Originally posted by MorePaul

OK,

just hypothetically

lwet''s say you knew this guy

let's call him

Greg Amberson for the sake of discussion

and he's like "damn bitchez...every month I'm gonna throw something out I think about - abnd it'll be all sticky and like that -- cause that's how I roll"

and OK, for a couple of months he does OK -- and then he starts to slip

when should I worry about it being a drug problem?

Don't do anything. Be an enabler.

• Members

Yeah, well...there's this little thing called "editing NAMM videos" which has really taken up a lot of time. My videos are just starting to trickle in now, joining the ones that the other HC video folks shot at NAMM.

The ones I've done so far among the NAMM streaming videos are Arturia, the two DigiTech party videos with the hot guitar players, Earthworks, the Kahler press conference, Dave Smith Instruments, Discrete Drums, and Fostex. I just sent off four more videos for posting on Friday, edited five more yesterday, and will be editing more today...just cranking those things out...as well as doing some other video projects. So yeah, the post-NAMM zone is ALWAYS nutso, and that delayed the Op Ed by a coupla days.

But it's really cool to know that someone noticed!!

Duh, now I get it. :thu:

Archived