It was just a matter of time...

• Moderators

Hey Lee K, do you have a Heather Locklear story?

Lee: Why yes... I do!.

In the early 80's I was playing a rock/dance club in Marina Del Rey, CA, outside of LA. I'm sitting on my break sipping a beer when I notice next to me is the most beautiful, fresh looking, So. Cal. blonde. Ultra Cute. Me being a horny young guy in my early 20's of course strike up a conversation with the little hottie. We share a nice 15 minutes and I say my good-byes and return to the stage.

As I'm getting ready to play a guy walks up to me and gushes, "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU WERE TALKING TO"? I didn't have a clue. "SHE"S THE CHICK ON THE MILK COMMERCIALS"!

Oh, ok. It didn't mean anything to me. Of course a week later I see the commercial and yep. She's hot.

And 6 months later she's famous!

DAMN. I could of rode her coat tails for a good 2 or 3 months.

So yes, I had a 15 minute conversation with Heather! Yippee!

• Moderators

Hello, Heather? Yeah, this is Lee. Lee Knight? Remember... I think it was maybe '82 or '83, at that club, we were talking and I made you laugh by saying something about how chicks drinking Bud are cool, and you were drinking a Bud. And you laauuughed. He-Hello? Heather?

• Members

Damn... I'm still blown away by the thought of Richie Sambora @ 44 and Heather Locklear @ 45.....

In my mind's eye, i still see the poster of a 20-something Heather Locklear on the back of my pre-teen bedroom door, naked sans a towel.....

....somewhere in the living room "Dead or Alive" is playing on MTV...

For some reason I haven't realized that I'm not 12 anymore and this isn't 1987.

• Members

In 1989, when I was touring with Joe Satriani on the Surfin' with the Alien tour, we stopped at the Roxy in LA. A good buddy at the time was Tommy Lee's personal mechanic, and he mentions to him he's going to see Satch, his buddy works for him, blah blah. So Tommy wants to go too. My buddy calles me and wrangles himself on the guestlist +3, and informs me that Tommy and Heather are coming with him, do I need anything (these were my bad boy days if ya know what I mean) and I off the cuff say sure tell tommy to bring me a pair of Heathers used panties.

Well they show up, I go over say howdy to my buddy get intro'd sit down to make small talk and catch up. After a few minutes Heather excuses herself and heads to the can. She comes back a few minutes later, come up from behind me, give me a nice peck on the cheek and stuffs her fresh panties into my hand and says thanks for the tickets!!!!!!

It was impossible to maintain my composition, and Tommy and my friend had a good hoot on me.

I asked her to autograph them which she happily oblidged. I still have them here somewhere.

• Members

Man I didnt realize Where had such range.

From spanish whirlwinds dancing with Miles to Heathers panties in LA at a Satriani show.

Oh Yeah - and he pretends he doesnt know where this garment is.

Now we all know the real reason he has that killer gaurd dog.;)

Funny story.

Where, if you could only combine/mix the genre's then you could have Heather in her panties dancing like a whirlwind around you somewhre in Spain. Thats the ticket.

• Members

Originally posted by Chris Groegler

Yeah, let's see what other rock star she hooks up with now!

Yawn
:bor:

Man, I sure hope it's me!

Originally posted by where02190

She comes back a few minutes later, come up from behind me, give me a nice peck on the cheek and stuffs her fresh panties into my hand and says thanks for the tickets!!!!!!

It was impossible to maintain my composition, and Tommy and my friend had a good hoot on me.

C'mon man, how many times have you send that one into Hustler???

Deal Hustler,

This kind of think never happens to me, but..... ;)

I still have them here somewhere.

Somewhere!?!?

If *I* had them, they'd be under my bed and probably very sticky by now, I don't mind tell'n ya. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Kendrix

Man I didnt realize Where had such range.

From spanish whirlwinds dancing with Miles to Heathers panties in LA at a Satriani show.

Oh Yeah - and he pretends he doesnt know where this garment is.

Now we all know the real reason he has that killer gaurd dog.
;)

Funny story.

Where, if you could only combine/mix the genre's then you could have Heather in her panties dancing like a whirlwind around you somewhre in Spain. Thats the ticket.

:thu:

Where does have a lot of cool stories. And Surfing is one of my favorite albums.

$27,000 in high tech security equipment, one mean ass dog, and 3 secret government agencies....all to protect one pair of panties.

Seems like Where is kinda cheap on the security, eh? :D

• Members

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Ernest Buckley

Heather is Free Game!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

um, somehow I suspet she's very very expensive game

Originally posted by MorePaul

um, somehow I suspet she's very very expensive game

"Gamey" might be more like it....

Archived