The Bill and Ted Radio Show (coast to coast)

arellspencer

• Members

I listen to an early mornin' RADIO SHOW a lot of the time. you have most likely heard of it cause it's a syndicated show.

NOW I am a SERIOUS MUSICIAN yet,

I wrote a silly song for the guys and guyettes of the show and i sent it to them ahahaha!

Who would have thunk that them guyse would like my simple ditty.

It's only about a hunnerd' seconds yet it has all the thangs any goode song needs.

mostly, me doing it ahahhaa! oh I keel myself sometimes ahhhh!

anyhoo I sent it and they heard it oh yeah babies ahahah they heard it for sure!

I had to send a couple more ceedees and then a couple more and then one more to this guy named TIM WILSON.

he is some gravelly voiced twanger that sounds like a big redneck when he talks.

sending ceedees is fun and knowing that them mostly ordinary folkes heard my simple dittys is one heck of a goode feeling. Downloads are up, hundreds of hits and plays and now i can say that I am closer than ever to my goal of being on NATIONAL RADIO ahahaha!

Today NATIONAL RADIO tomorrow, international RADIO! ahahahaha! music lets me live. live through the music!

I am penning a new piano ditty titled IF I WAS A MORMAN I WOULD HAVE TEN WIVES. I am going to send that one in as well and lets see what hoppens! ahahaha!

no need to clonk any lonks cause I got the clonk be-donk masters going at it now! ahahah!

See you on the RADIO no, REALLY!

Thanks for lettin me share!

Ill see you on national radio soon! ahahaha!

;) me on regional radio

me hearing my song on the radio :eek:

me on national radio:wave:

• Members

HI ted! how you is?

I is goode!

Air guitar lick? bull hockey!

I ain'ts playin' any air guitar!

oh no, no, no!

I gots me a OLDE kazuo yairi and a 76 shergold now babies!!

no brag jus' fact!

uh okay a little brag,brag; but I still got em ! ahahah!

I be smackin' an' a'thumpin on some SERIOUS MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS now boy o!

and Iffen i kin git that DANGER UNIT made up from that electronic BLUE-dude like I want then i may well be unstoppable.

But seriously folkes that pianner tune I be makin up about the ten-wived morman is fonny and almost clever.

I'll post it for posteritys sake sooner or later.

I ain't real goode makin' up fonny songs cause you gots to be extremely clever and I just ain't clever like that.

I looked at writing a fonny tune like making up a personal-song for a person.

All the elements that make fonny-fonny (whatever they are)must be found and studied and then one must make it RELATABLE to the people the song is intended for. in this case, a group of savvy, older radio folke. the STORY must be able to get into the intended recipients head , they all adults, so I used MORMAN SEX as a medium and morman sex, as most everbody knows is wayyyy fonny.

No, see I dated a morman-girl once so I can legally write about it. Write what you know and all that. pip, pip wot, wot!.

hey ted want a ceedee with 24 tracks on it?

Archived