Sorry I've been a little scarce around these parts lately...

Anderton

• Members

NAMM'll do that to you every time! I've been doing a lot of work on the NAMM videos, and follow-ups to some VERY exciting discussions at NAMM regarding HC. Suffice it to say I've had some ideas about re-defining the way information is presented online (the Pro Reviews concept was the first of these) and at NAMM, I was able to find people to get on board with some additional concepts. I don't want to be more specific -- don't want to jinx anything -- and some of these ideas may require some infrastructure changes at HC, so they may not be practical right now. But they will be happening.

These are very exciting times for me regarding the future of Harmony Central. I was somewhat taken aback by just how much positive response I heard about the site at NAMM. People "get" what we're trying to here -- be a neutral, educational, and entertaining site -- and are being very supportive.

Stay tuned. I'll be posting like a maniac again in a week or two :)

• Members

hi greg! long time no type! how's mrs. anderson? goode I hope!

Hey man I been a littull scared lately too. yes my goode fren' greg anderson; the world and it's teeming minions is a skeddy place indeed.

oops got to go see you soon.

.... Okay I'm back! where was I ? oops got to go again see ya MIOW!musical cat!

see ya ! :cool:

p.S. gooooooo NAMM!

• Members

Craig, it's funny. Considering how often I saw you at NAMM, along with your participation in NAMM related threads, it seemed to me like you'd been around more lately!

Regardless, I look forward to whatever's up your sleeve for the future. :)

Best,

Geoff

• Members

Perhaps I could review it for EQ, or do a pro review here. But I must say that at least on paper, it looks like tremendous value and it has a lot going for it. It was impossible to really hear it at the show, but I should also note that the construction seemed good as well...and it includes digital connectivity.

The video with Malcolm Toft should be posted with the other NAMM streaming videos in a day or two.

Archived