Ok, seriously: are well endowed women who have never worn a bra doomed to sag??

• Members

Originally posted by TrancedelicBlues

What remedies are available for baby boomer women with big boobies who bought into that whole "bra=instrument of patrirarchal oppression" shtick
:(

I think it's just the small breasted women who do that. You'd have to be a pretty angry feminist to go braless if you had large mamm's.

Man, I used to enjoy seeing those braless girls walking around, all perky and jiggly back when I was in college. Making eye contact was damn near impossible. :love:

• Members

Yup bras can actually play an important role.

That said, I've seen a few dozen sets of 70+ year old breasts and once you get to that age it's hard to see the difference. And on that note, small is definitely better as you age.

You may now return to your dinner.

• Members

Well, now, Valky...

If you'll scroll through the pages...I think topics of this nature are few and far between. We've got the big Bruce audio thread up top, and all sorts of "real" threads.

Most of the silly or "questionable taste" threads get posted on "Open Jam".

• Members

Originally posted by TrancedelicBlues

What remedies are available for baby boomer women with big boobies who bought into that whole "bra=instrument of patrirarchal oppression" shtick
:(

Before i even start thinking about with my italian salami brain...

a) From what cup size up are we talking here?

b) What's the specific weight of the flesh in question?

etc.

• Members

Wouldn't a regimen of selected exercises--e.g., pectorals--help with this? I mean, I know there's not really a plethora of muscles in the breast, but I'd think strengthened support from the chest muscles would assist in reducing the pressure on the shoulders and back, and help in maintaining posture.

• Members

You guys know I have a sense of humor, but it did seem a bit out of line for this particular party. Obviously sexist and belonging in a more "appropriate forum".

Even though I'm against "appropriate forums", I thought Craig's parties had a certain sense of class about them.

Sorry, Valkie. :(

You guys know your out of line when you have the resident anarchist acting like the PC police up in here! :mad::D

• Members

I don't believe this thread is sexist at all - some of the responses may be but not the intent of the thread.

My response certainly wasn't sexist - it is a fact that as you age, being able to determine the degree of deterioration in any musculature becomes increasingly difficult. Applies to breast tissue, penile muscle, whatever - the older you get the less the size matters. That aside, the more tissue there, the higher likelihood of secondary problems (spinal deformity etc)

Archived