The princess & the frog

blackpig

• Members

This is from an article in this month's musician's union mag, previously published in the Daily Telegraph:

A princess is walking along the road when she hears a frog calling out to her: "Princess, princess. Kiss me and I will turn into a handsome musician." She picks the frog up and puts it in her pocket. "Princess," complains the frog, "why don't you kiss me and I'll turn into a handsome musician?" "Believe me," says the princess, "you'll make more money as a talking frog."

• Members

My sister sent me a variant on this one that goes like this:

A princess finds a frog. The frog says "Kiss me, I'll turn into a prince and marry you. Then you can bear my children, cook for all of us and clean the house while I'll be out on hunting trips."

That night, while frying up frog legs, the princess thinks to herself, "I don't f*cking think so!"

• Members

Originally posted by blackpig

This is from an article in this month's musician's union mag, previously published in the Daily Telegraph:

A princess is walking along the road when she hears a frog calling out to her: "Princess, princess. Kiss me and I will turn into a handsome musician." She picks the frog up and puts it in her pocket. "Princess," complains the frog, "why don't you kiss me and I'll turn into a handsome musician?" "Believe me," says the princess, "you'll make more money as a talking frog."

:D :D :D

Archived