Phil...

KB Gunn

My house is in the middle of some remodeling at the moment, which means my den (where my internet computer is) was covered in plastic for a few days... then finally, when that was done and I could get back in there (half the rest of the house is still wrapped up like Christmas), I found that the PS on my internet machine had died... I rushed out and got a new one today before my session, but it lasted for all of fifteen minutes before it died. Lost a big post for one of my Pro Reviews too. :mad:

Anyway, I'm on the wife's computer at the moment... which is better than nothing - which is basically what I've had for the past few days - the wifi is in the den, and had to be pulled while we were having the work done, so I didn't even have this to fall back on - such as it is.

Tomorrow it's off to Hollywood for a mastering session, then on Monday it's play catch up.

Mike, I'll do what I can to make it bud. :thu:

KB, we need to check with Bruce on the pics thing. I figure a straight ahead photo booth shot should work, and we'll let the photoshop gurus take it from there, but it's Bruce's decision / concept, so we'd better check with him first.

Hope this goes through before the wifi cuts out again. :mad:

Anyone know a good way to extend range on a Netgear wifi transmitter? I can't believe my poor wife has had to suffer through with this POC.

Peace and love to one and all. :D:wave::love:

• Members

>

I've been using a LinkSys Range Expander -- it's about $100 -- and it works great. The wireless transmitter in my office is pretty far away from the rest of the house; the Range Expander is set up on the fringe of reliable reception, and pretty much covers the rest of the house.

Archived