O.T. How can I get a copy of a missed FOX TV show?

Jeff Leites

• Members

My wife has been watching the TV show, "So You Think You Can Dance" all season. Not my cup of tea, but that's beside the point. Anyway, the last show of the season was aired tonight, we were out, and she forgot to record it. I know there are people here who know important people ;) So, does anyone know how to get a copy of the show?

• Members

Go to Youtube.com and do a search. Im sure it will nbe posted there by the end of the day. You can at least watch it there, but not download.

If you want to download, I'd try a p2p site like maybe Passes For The Masses or something similar.

• Members

Originally posted by meccajay

Go to Youtube.com and do a search. Im sure it will nbe posted there by the end of the day. You can at least watch it there, but not download.

If you want to download, I'd try a p2p site like maybe Passes For The Masses or something similar.

He can go to keepvid.com and download YouTube stuff. It's easy....I do it all the time.

• Members

YouTube kills the video star

Email Print Normal font Large font Julian Lee Marketing Reporter

August 19, 2006

Being able to watch every music video created is almost just a mouse click away. YouTube, the closest thing to a cyber exchange and mart for videos, plans to allow its millions of users to download every music video - the good, the bad and the execrable - free.

This week YouTube's founder, Steve Chen, said he hoped to have the free music video download service running on his website within 18 months.

Talks are already under way with two of the big four music companies, Warner Music and EMI, about the download service, the costs of which would be underwritten by advertising.

souce

• Members

Originally posted by Jeff Leites

My wife has been watching the TV show, "So You Think You Can Dance" all season. Not my cup of tea, but that's beside the point. Anyway, the last show of the season was aired tonight, we were out, and she forgot to record it. I know there are people here who know important people
;)
So, does anyone know how to get a copy of the show?

contact fox either by email or phone

I called up cnn and got a copy of the crossfire episode with jon stewart sent to me on tape but it cost me like 20 bucks

Archived