Hey, Jeff da Weasel, Are you still ...

Jeff Leites

• Members

I wouldn't mind answering a question. :D

I'm not sure about "all" questions or not, but I'm willing to answer a whole bunch of {censored} that would blow your mind. :eek::rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm always wondering if I can find one person or another. I wonder where they go. Sometimes they don't answer my calls. I'm not sure if it's me or them.

Anyway, you know what I mean? I try being really cool and funny when I leave people voice mails. Some systems let you leave like two hour messages and {censored}. It's {censored}ing hilarious. The sad part is I'm the only one laughing. The {censored} gets deleted before it's listened to, I'm sure. Some master of comic genius unleashed upon my bro and banished from the world.

Maybe lurking in some secret government database are all of my crazed voicemails I left that had me laughing my ass off, just like I'm doing now. This is great.

I think he's got like a website and {censored}, man. I'd be willing to bet that you could find some contact info and get down and dirty in some sort of orgiastic frenzy

of marketing doublespeak. Word

:bor:

• Members

Originally posted by Jeff Leites

answering all questions?

I am the answer man!*

*Unless it pertains to something that I'm under non-disclosure agreement to not discuss publicly, or has to do with anything that involves illegal acts, or will cause any friction within the witness protection program.

Ask away!

- Jeff

• Members

Dear Weasel,

When my son was born, my wife and I, in a fit of Bleeding Bambi Heart weakness, decided not to have him circumcised so that his first moment of sentience might be something other than a blue bolt of pain.

I assume that you, as a weasel, know all about the uncircumsized life. Can you give us any insight into care, hygiene, or the social dimension? Is Little Feat's "Skin it Back" the only resource out there for parents like us?

Thanks as always,

anonymous

• Members

Originally posted by Magpel

Dear Weasel,

When my son was born, my wife and I, in a fit of Bleeding Bambi Heart weakness, decided not to have him circumcised so that his first moment of sentience might be something other than a blue bolt of pain.

I assume that you, as a weasel, know all about the uncircumsized life. Can you give us any insight into care, hygiene, or the social dimension? Is Little Feat's "Skin it Back" the only resource out there for parents like us?

Thanks as always,

anonymous

LET ME ANSER! LET ME ANSWER! :wave:

Tell your son that the first time you find out he has been driving while drunk or high, he gets circumcised. ;)

Robert

• Members

Originally posted by Rabid

LET ME ANSER! LET ME ANSWER!
:wave:

Tell your son that the first time you find out he has been driving while drunk or high, he gets circumcised.
;)

Robert

Well, you're not the Weasel but you are rabid...

• Members

I assume that you, as a weasel, know all about the uncircumsized life.

Sadly, I only have second-hand knowledge of the trials and tribulations of the foreskin. I will tell you that many of the "health reasons" for circumcision have been disproven over the course of time. I have heard that it is important to keep the area clean.

Despite the fact that I am circumcised, I "clean" mine at least once a day whether it needs it or not. I assume this won't be a problem for most males as time progresses.

May the foreskin be with you!

- Jeff

• Members

Originally posted by Jeff Leites

I was wondering about pirates in the old days. How did a pirate want-to-be raise the venture capital to buy a ship and hire a crew?

Arrrrggh! An excellent query, me matey!

Pirates, by the nature of the people they were (and remain), aren't really big on looking at things over the long term. Like, they don't set up a 401(k) with the goal of owning a nice pirate vessel and a crew in their old age. Pirates are more, "I want it now!" type people.

So, as opposed to saving or finding investors for their seaworthy adventures, they would usually become the captain of their ship by arranging a mutiny and slaying the former owner of said ship. It's the fast way to the top.

The exception, however, was when a pirate was being bankrolled by a government. In this case, the king (for example) might have a grudge against another state, but for political reasons, couldn't just blockade ports and do other unfriendly deeds. So, the king might secretly hire pirates, who had no allegiance to any country, to do their dirty work. In that case, it might mean providing the up-front cash to make/buy a ship and hire a crew of dastardly baddies. Sometimes, that was done to grab bounty, or to assassinate someone on the high seas, or just to be a jerk. I'm sure it was quite successful.

And now you know. Now swab the decks, landlubber! Arrrgggh! Yo ho, yo ho...

- Jeff

• Members

Dear Jeff,

Remembering Yugoslavia was so much easier than having to remember Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia, etc., not to mention keeping track of where they all are on the Baltic peninsula, and who hates whom.

Why did Yugoslavia disolve, and is there any chance of a reunion?

TIA,

W.

• Members

Why did Yugoslavia disolve, and is there any chance of a reunion?

TIA,

W.

Well, W... this is a long story, REAL long, as in it begins in 1918. Actually, it begins even before that, but I digress.

My version of it is that there was never really a nation known as Yugoslavia at all. Sure, the country was called that, but it was an artificial construct at best. You had these various people in a general vicinity, and in fact it was originally called the "Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes". After WWII, it was a Russian puppet state called the "Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia".

For awhile, it was held together through good old-fashioned iron-fist dictatorship. Tito was named Prez 4 Life, but after he croaked in 1980, all the old ethnic tensions started back up.

So, they held it together for awhile, but then their economy took a crap. And so, it's said that the West moved in and provided some, let's call it, economic incentives to start the secession process.

Anyway, some nasty-ass stuff went down, with the Serbs still trying to hold it together and Milo

Archived