The overexposed beauty and the music

• Members

Before you miss some fun...

this just came in from allmusic.com New Release Newsletter - 8/22/06. I like the text... and no, I didn't produce that.

Paris Hilton, Paris, Warner Bros.

Yes, she's a shallow spoiled brat. Yes, she's sickeningly overexposed. Yes, she has no discernable talent. Nevertheless, Paris Hilton overcomes all these obstacles on this, her long-delayed debut album -- not so immodestly titled Paris -- and actually delivers a collection of light bubblegum dance-pop that's shockingly fun. Sure, it's a piece of mainstream pop product but it's expertly executed, filled with hooks and style and is never as crass as Paris herself making it one of the big surprises of the summer of 2006.

more here

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=A295uak6kdm3m

• Members

I was hoping she'd call it

Paris Hilton - "Nightvisions"

maybe covers like

Duran Duran's 'Girls on Film'

The Buggles - 'Video Killed the Radio Star'

possibly Rockwell's "(it always feels like) Somebody's Watching Me"

This ablum could make an excellent case for the value add of bonus video extras!!

• Members

"People go crazy," the 25-year-old socialite/reality TV star/singer says in an interview in the September issue of Blender magazine, on newsstands Tuesday. "They love it. Everyone's like, 'Who is this?' I don't tell. Because I don't want someone putting their phone up and recording it and making a ring tone off of it.

What the {censored}?

Oh, the tape thing.

BOOYA!

Archived