KYLEN, I'm in West Virginia - please check your PMs

• Members

Originally posted by franknputer

Damn, dude - you're not that far from me (relatively speaking). What are you doing there?

Hey, what's up? For some reason, I thought you were in Georgia. Maybe you were before? Maybe I was getting you confused with Lee?

I'm here with my girlfriend visiting her family and one of her friends in Fairmont. This is actually my third time to the WV.

Usually the itinerary is really packed, but we're managing to hook up with Kylen. Cool!!!

• Members

Originally posted by UstadKhanAli

A pleasure meeting you and your wife yesterday!!! Thanks for treating us to the Exhibition Coal Mine tour!!!!

We have a good ol'-fashioned Appalachian BBQ in the backyard today, and then we are off to the Left Coast.

Thanks again!!!

Yes - that was quiet fun and educational, thanks for ringing us up! Good to meet you and Lisa finally - I missed you at Lee's L.A. gig a while back.

Lot's of miners lay in the dark wet ground over the years so we could have the convenience of turning our lights and appliances on! May their carbide lamps always burn bright...:idea:

Don't forget to post your dunce cap pic...they've got a hickory switch for you Tedster at Coal Mining school if you ever get out this way! :D

:wave:

• Members

Heya Ken - glad you had a good time. :) I was in Georgia, but now we live in Roanoke, VA - which isn't real far from WV, being in "Western" Virginia...

Hey, if you get the inkling next time you're headed this way, drop me a line - maybe we could find something fun to do. :wave:

• Members

Originally posted by franknputer

Heya Ken - glad you had a good time.
:)
I was in Georgia, but now we live in Roanoke, VA - which isn't real far from WV, being in "Western" Virginia...

I will definitely do that. That was my third time to West Virginia, averaging once every two years since I've been going. We visit up in Charleston. We keep talking about going to the snake-handling churches in the southern part of the state, but so far, we haven't done that...

Kyle, I will definitely post the dunce cap picture. And yeah, you're right about the coal miners.

Archived