Roll Call....

seclusion

• Members

dad, songwriting, guitaring and bassing, keys and synth prgramming guy, overall a pretty {censored}ty engineer who would much rather leave that job to others but who probably couldn't avoid butting in anyway. Write words a living and teach others to do same.

Really promising new band called The Sweet Clementines. Most promising band ever, in fact, at this late stage. Sounds soon, we hope.

(Most promising ever in my life , of course, not THE most promising band ever. That would be Klaatu.)

• Members

Father of two, husband of one, once a musician and will be yet again but currently taking leave from music (and almost everything else) to drive a semi truck on a pilgrimage alone over the road to find myself and learn about who I really am.

It's a long story. Suffice to say it's therapeutic for me, and it's working.

I miss playing music, but I will return to it eventually. And of course, I always try to check in here when I get the chance. :)

• Members

Ani here...

Used to frequent the boards, but the career job has been extremely demanding with not much spare time for leisure activities.

Occasionally I lurk, but rarely do I post anymore because of the inability to monitor the threads for responses due to time restraints.

I have to stop in every now and then to say hi to folks that I care about and have befriended over the years....

Craig, Brucie, Angelo, Shars, Tedster, Dak, Base, TerryKnobs, Jim Miles, Super, Flyscotts, DanS, 20to20, BrettRader, Wrave, John Lampson, Sylver, Mats, Gus, George at Yamaha, and countless others that I have connected with are all in my thoughts at times. I miss the environment here and maybe someday, whenever I find more free time, I'll stop by and get more involved again. Some of the folks that I mentioned were from MusicPlayer, and I don't know if they ever really got involved over on these forums, but the SSS (overall) has yielded many fond memories that I'll treasure for a lifetime.

Still have the MusicBizBuzz website, although it's pretty much on auto-pilot for the time being.

I won't get off into a lengthy post here, but wish everyone well. If anyone wishes to get ahold of me, they can PM me; it should roll over to my emails.

Hugs and Kisses to all....

Ani

• Members

Right now I'm doing the re-cable thing and am buried under several hundred feet of Canare Star Quad...but enough about me. What I want to know is, what ever happened to my almost neighbor "Trancedelicblues"? Seems like he dropped of the face of the earth a few months ago. He used to start some great OT's...remember the backwards thread?

Where are you Trance?

Bear

• Members

Originally posted by the stranger

Hey Super! Good luck on your travels, man!
:thu:

Thanks man. It's a long lonesome road, but you do see some interesting things. I saw a burning whorehouse the other day near St Louis. There was some serious drama going on in the parking lot. I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of it though. I always keep a camera handy, but not this time.

• Members

Originally posted by Super 8

Thanks man. It's a long lonesome road, but you do see some interesting things. I saw a burning whorehouse the other day near St Louis. There was some serious drama going on in the parking lot. I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of it though. I always keep a camera handy, but not this time.

Drop me an email once in a while and tell me about your travels. Godspeed! :thu:

dwsound@yahoo.com

• Members

Trained and freelanced as a recording "engineer" and producer; love music and recording, technology; hate the music biz; used to be an inveterate club crawler but now hate to go out at all; don't much like working on OP's music; went back to day job and much happier for it.

Archived