Mr. Anderton Quadrafuzz question

gward

• Members

I'm sorry, but that's a secret. Now that you've mentioned it, I have to kill you.

Seriously...some people use it "crunch" just the low end a bit, which adds some harmonics and brings up the low-end level. Others use it for hard limiting to add a bit of character.

What I want to know is why Steinberg took it out of Cubase 4...and the installer for the stand-alone version doesn't work with modern operating systems :(

• Members

Interesting. Thanks for the reply. I got the vst plugin working just fine in Logic 5.5 and have been using it in Wavelab as well with success. Still waiting with bated breath to hear if there are going to be any new developments on a new version.

• Members

Originally posted by gward

Interesting. Thanks for the reply. I got the vst plugin working just fine in Logic 5.5 and have been using it in Wavelab as well with success. Still waiting with bated breath to hear if there are going to be any new developments on a new version.

Woh - somebody using Logic 5.5. Send me a private mail - I'd like to know about your configuration and how you utilize the program.

Pete

Archived