Where do I find a great audio file of Mighty Thunder ?

Headbanger

• Members

I'm looking for an audio file with thunder, it needs to be long and without rain, the kind of mighty distant rumble, you know.

I only found short ones and ones with rain and wind in it.

For a live intro that is. :thu:

I like that clichee stuff. :o

Thanks. :love:

• Members

Originally posted by BLAblablah

Try
HERE

Scroll down to
Special Edition Sound Effects
...then look for "Thunder, Large and Rolling"
:wave:

Thanks, these are way too short, though. :(

How am I supposed to pay the 2.50 on the other page, I have no credit card, and it's an American company.. :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by alphajerk

i have like an hour of it that i recorded once... i dont know exactly where it is however right this second. i also have a sound sample of it that i just used on an album a la black sabbath.

Let me know when you find it and what you charge for it. :idea:

3 min should be enough.

If it's for free, even better. :love:

• Members

Originally posted by Headbanger

:idea:

What the hell have I been googleing for ?
:confused:

Thanks.
:o

I don't know, I input what I posted above in quotes and got pages upon pages of hits, some short, some longer. Some free, some cost money.

What you were given by BLAblablah wasn't long enough, well and good, spend more of your own time searching, especially when it's free. I'm not trying to sound an ass, but really, you want free stuff but don't want to do any of the work to find it? You don't even have to listen to all that many clips. Just look at the file type and size. That will give you an indication of how long the clip is.

I won't hand it to you but there is one sample available that's something like 20 minutes long. It's a recording of a storm moving in and starts with low rumbles miles off, moving closer, getting into some rain sounds, losing the rain sound and fading off to the distance. I believe the name of the clip was "storm".

• Members

I'm not trying to sound an ass, but really, you want free stuff but don't want to do any of the work to find it?

My soundcard isn't working. :cry:

And it doesn't need to be free, I just don't know how to transfer money to the US.

Thanks, though. :)

Archived