Behringer Speakers

M-1 Fan

• Members

There was a set in a pub here which hosted the local singer songwriter's club. They weren't at all bad given their use - lots of acoustic Dylan types crying about capitalism. The pub closed a few weeks ago and the owners sold all the gear but as far as I know they couldn't get rid of the Behringer pa.:)

• Members

Okay,.......due to my little income I use a Behringer Mixingdesk,Guitar Amp and GuitarFx thingy and they never give me trouble,...

the sound is good and everything works like it should work.

Most people accuse Behringer from stealing designs and having little chinese childeren work in their companies but these are the same people that wear Nike shoes which are made by these childerens cousins.

You get what you pay for when using Behringer stuff.

• Members

Originally posted by where02190

Yep, cheap, design ripped off, 4th rate knockoff junk.

Yups,....mostly the stuff dies on you within a year. I have three Berhringer thingies due to the reason mentioned above and luckily it works great and sounds great.

I know I'm a lucky bastard and am saving up to get the real stuff. I won't bet on the B stuff again but I can imagine why musicians buy it.

• Members

I auditioned a Behringer active PA speakers when looking for a small PA solution for my band. I forget the model, but it had a 12" cone and was about $300. I put it up against the Mackie SRM350 and the difference was night and day. Of course the Mackie is more expensive, but I went with it since the sound was miles better. I've yet to be convinced that anything from Behringer is half as good as what it's trying to emulate. YMMV.

• Members

Originally posted by boosh

Most people accuse Behringer from stealing designs and having little chinese childeren work in their companies but these are the same people that wear Nike shoes which are made by these childerens cousins.

Just to clarify, most people don't accuse Behringer of stealing designs; Behringer has already been found guilty of patent infringement in German court.

There's also a difference between sweat shops and slave labor. I don't know whether Behringer uses slave labor. I asked their rep if they used slave labor, and he replied, "I will not comment on that." :confused:

• Members

One of my friend owned this in his Pub. Really a pain in ear...sold it and bought a Mackie.:eek:

Note that the logo of Behringer is "EAR".....I would say that the meaning or motto of this logo is...if you hear to Behringer for long time or hours..you may loose your ear........:confused:

Archived