Male Cows? Where? When Did That Happen?

ViLo

• Members

We had a cow on the farm with one nipple.

It took my dad hours each day milking it and getting a bucket full of milk.

One day the vet came by and said: "well that's a nice bull ya have there".

Dad asked:"What's a bull?"

The Vet said: "A male Cow"

Silly Vet.Everybody knows male-cows don't excist.

• Members

I noticed that when watching "Barnyard" the other day with my 7 year old great-nephiew. The movie had male cows and bulls, and they were not the same. At first I was going to explain to the 7 year old that there are no male cows and the fact that someone produced a movie with male cows with utters was stupid, but then I decided not to go there. His dad can tackle that one. :rolleyes:

• Members

I noticed that when watching "Barnyard" the other day with my 7 year old great-nephiew. The movie had male cows and bulls, and they were not the same. At first I was going to explain to the 7 year old that there are no male cows and the fact that someone produced a movie with male cows with utters was stupid, but then I decided not to go there. His dad can tackle that one.
:rolleyes:

Is that a Lesbian/Gay agenda?:)

Is that a message to the kids that is OK for males have tits?

I told my wife and son that it was a lesbian cow, my wife said NO! that's a male cow with artificial implants :D:D

• Members

Blue,

Have you tried the threaded mode?

My brain auto-threads...

[Actually, I didn't even know about it... I'm not one of those click every button guys. I've been jumping from screen interface to screen interface for FAR too long to be one of those folks who looks at a web page from left to right, top to bottom, noting every little thing. Unlike my mom, who if I hadn't been there to beat on her (figuratively speaking) would STILL be reading the first web page she ever went to.]

Whoa... I just tried "hybrid mode" -- It makes me flippin' dizzy. What is it, like, shuffle-mode?

• Members

I dunno - I've heard if you milk a bull he'll be your friend for life....

Don't think I need friends quite that bad, though.

Now!just FYI, Thre's a difference between a male cow and a bull, OK!!!!

:D :D

• Members

I smell an alt-sexuality agenda...

My Sociology made a point of stressing that "sex" and "gender" were *not* the same thing. "Sex" refers to your physical make-up, while "gender" is a role that you follow. For example, a transvestite could be considered to be "transgendered" because while they have the physical make-up of one gender, they live all or part of their lives in the role of a different sex.

So then... The "male" cow is simply a sexual female that is a transgendered male.

:freak:

And no... I don't think that sort of thing belongs in a movie intended for children - they have enough issues coming to terms with normal sexuality, let's save the advanced stuff for when they're a bit older for the same reasons that we don't try to teach them calculus at too young of n age.

• Members

I smell an alt-sexuality agenda...

And no... I don't think that sort of thing belongs in a movie intended for children - they have enough issues coming to terms with normal sexuality, let's save the advanced stuff for when they're a bit older for the same reasons that we don't try to teach them calculus at too young of n age.

:thu: :thu:

Archived