Rather have pink or baby blue?

techristian

• Members

I might be wrong here but don't you agree that a 60 gig U.S.B. portable hard drive for $200 is a BIT EXPENSIVE , especially considering that you can get 500 gigs for the same price? Oh but I forgot to mention that these come in PINK and BABY BLUE. Will that get you to buy one? Did this manufacturer find a way to use up all of the old 60 gig hard drives?

http://reviews.cnet.com/LaCie_Skwarim_Pink_60GB/4505-3186_7-32103605.html

Dan

• Members

Pink is fine...

pink_main_narrowweb__300x418,0.jpg

... I guess I need to see BLUE to compare and then decide...

I don't think your GF has enough eyeliner on, there, Gus.

But -- is that the body of a '53 or '54 Corvette she's leaning into?

Damn, that's a fine body.

Probably fabricated recently.

Update: OK, after looking at the headlamp area I don't think it's actually slanted back like I initially thought (the first year and a half had a chrome wire mesh over recessed lights... it was kind of awkward looking but also kind of cool -- it also looked like an aerodynamic nightmare but that's for another thread). I'm now thinking it's a '56 or even '57... but I can't take another look without closing this edit window.

Update 2: Hell... it could even be a '58... you can't tell if their single or double headlignts.

Update 3: Does she have a platinum blonde mustache or is the cop outfit just warping my personal reality?

• Members

Update 3: Does she have a platinum blonde mustache or is the cop outfit just warping my personal reality?

And LOL again! :D The curved upper lip does make it look like she's got the typical cop 'stache in that pic, blue - albeit platinum blonde. Good eye! :wave:

Rick

Archived