It's been awhile since....

Ani

• Members

We haven't shared photos of our tots that have grown into teens for quite some time....

I can't help but be proud and thought I'd share! This is my youngest coming up on her 15th birthday.

l_008d7b8c14b654981b62bb104e25dd06.jpg

... And this is my oldest at 16 who will turn 17 in June...

1506341621_l.jpg1417955656_l.jpg

• Members

Yeah I was wondering how she was doing,....is she a big rockstar yet?

I think she's a legend in her own mind. HAHAHAHAHA...

Seriously though, I think although she's having fun out there, I think she's finding out that the world (even in LA) isn't holding their breath waiting on her to set the world on fire.

Or something to that effect... (shrug)

• Members

Seriously though, I think although she's having fun out there, I think she's finding out that the world (even in LA) isn't holding their breath waiting on her to set the world on fire.

I have respect for her,....! takes a lot of balls to do it...

Hope she makes it. She's got the looks and willpower so she'll get there.

• Members

:D

HAHA!!! Great pic, Boosh!!! That little guy is a handful, I bet!

Yeah actually he is...He's turned three this week but talks like a 7 year old. Knows the alphabet and is learning to read.He learns english by himself watching dvds and started to do small calculations like 8+2=10 last week.

He has his personal sesamestreet laptop etc etc,...

You can conversate with him like you would with an adult but we mustn't forget that in his mind he is a three year old and that's what annoys him. He gets frustrated along the way because he wants to do things he simply isn't capable of. Like,riding a car or doing groceriesshopping alone.

He doesn't like school because he refers to the kids in his classroom as the babies. Simply because most of them are on the right level when it comes to language development.

He likes listening to Eminem and top 100 stuff while his little friends are into the Teletubbies,...

Sometimes I feel sorry for him because he can't communicate with kids his age.

Yesterday we had his birthday party and he was running around like a true three year old,playing with his cars(from the movie"Cars") and that nearly made me cry because I saw he can be happy as a little kid too.

He watches "Cars" everyday but after a while I have to switch the TV to Discovery channel because he wants to know how oilrigs funcionate,...

We were thinking of putting him on another school with special kids but I'm not sure if that's the right decision.

YUP,..he's a handful,..........

• Members

My Dwarf:

Wanna see my Dwarf Gus,...he's bald and only has one eye? :D

Dang he got big man! What are you feeding him when he's at your place?

The man even looks like you!! Only more handsome! Bet the girls in his classroom swarm around him like a troop of bees.

:D
Yesterday we had his birthday party and he was running around like a true three year old,playing with his cars(from the movie"Cars") and that nearly made me cry because I saw he can be happy as a little kid too.

That is very important.

Even when he may be a genious, it is very important he can enjoy being 3 years old.

My boy is 9 now. He is a very smart kid but still does kid's stuff.

He feels sometimes frustrated he can not see certain movies or do older kids things, but I talk to him and actually encourage him to enjoy his pre-teen years. And he agrees: being a kid rocks. He is fully bilingual now (English / Spanish)

His favorite movie is "Cars" too.

• Members

Ani,

You have some beautiful, yet distinctive and striking looking children. And yes, they look like their Mum.
:wave:
_~

Which isn't bad at all

Awl gee guys, you're making me blush... :o

Thanks... my daughter has a head full of natural curls that she likes to iron out every now and then; the above is one of the pics where she straightened her hair. I could only wish that I had her curls. Here's a couple of pics of her where it shows her curls; she's at a DEAD K.C. Royals game with one of her best friends Brittany.

ms.amanda.jpgjazzfest.jpg

OMG TED!!!

Lindsay has CHANGED!!!

Amanda is asleep right now, but wait until I show her how much Lindsay has grown up and matured. She looks great and it looks like she's holding her own in LA. Do Lindsay and Holly (guitar Holly) still stay in touch?

Boosh and Gus

Your young men are certainly handsome little fellows... they grow up quick. Before you know it, they'll be sprouting their wings and flying away to strange places like LA :D;):p . Stephen has mentioned a desire to live in LA [Ani cringes at the thought of having to go through what Tedster endured a few years back]

Archived