new Silverchair single out

John Sayers

• Members

I like it, but I'm still undecided on that snare sound. lol.

Looking forward to the album though. Apparently the drum kit is the same kit the drummer used to record the bands first single, with the same skins and everything, and he hasn't used it since that recording 15 years ago. Just kept it in storage.

• Members

It's so weird but these guys are just not that well known over here in the States. That First very Pearl Jam sounding song they had out about a decade ago occasionally gets some airplay but that's it...I think it was called TOMORROW....

I do keep hearing from hip friends that SilverChair are Brilliant and I should check them out...I think I will.

• Members

I like the new song. They always put out something that is different than their previous effort.

I really liked Diorama when it was out too. It's strange how they're not very popular in the States. But now I don't think they even have an American record label right now.

• Members

Wow....That was KILLER..It sounded like Coldplay wish they sound mixed with some 70's elements...If that was distributed and pushed in the US they would become HUGE...I'm now a Fan and will get their album when it's out. Keep us up to date on the release!

• Members

It's so weird but these guys are just not that well known over here in the States. That First very Pearl Jam sounding song they had out about a decade ago occasionally gets some airplay but that's it...I think it was called TOMORROW....

I do keep hearing from hip friends that SilverChair are Brilliant and I should check them out...I think I will.

Yeah, I remember only their first CD. It's always interesting to see how bands change, grow and evolve over the years. I'll have to check out their other CDs as well.

Archived