GUITAR IDOL

• Members

Check out the newest reality talent showdown to determine who is America's Guitar Idol. Regular people from across the country are going to battle for one million dollars in a contest to determine who is the better guitarist!

Brought to you by SONY Guitar Hero 3, Technology to Control Your Lifestyle

• Members

[rockin' trendy fake music plays in back ground]

[people playing outside, couples holding hands, dogs catching frisbees, etc]

Middle aged man in love: Remember back in the day when we used to jam our Walkmans?

Man's love interest: I even had a MiniDisc!

Middle aged man in love: Not anymore! Now I'm rockin' and walkin' my playlists 21st century style!

[animation of stills tracing history of Walkmans leading back to device]

Narrator: Come to Best Buy and check out the new SONY Walkman 3! It's not your Dad's cassette player!

[children playing, laughing at middle aged man in love]

• Members

We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a severe weather terror alert from the emergency broadcast system. In the event of an emergency, you would be advised to tune in to this and other stations to keep you as scared and disturbed as possible. In the event we don't have an actual emergency to report, we will continue to use this system to interrupt your favorite TV show right during the best part. This concludes our test of the emergency beeping system. Beeeeep....beeeeeep....

• Members

[volume increase of 200%...0% Dynamic Range]

/[duration 7.75 minutes]

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, PEPSI, YADDA, YADDA, BLAH, TIDE, BLAH, ZEROBANK, YADDA, BS, BS, BS, HPATSUV, BLAH, BS, YADDA, MISC ASST CORPORATE JUNK, McDeath, TACO SMELL, BLAH, BS, YADDA, BLAH, CITIYANK, FORD TOUGH, STATION ID, TWENTY MORE THINGS YOU DON'T NEED, BLAH, YADDA, BS, RECRUITMENT ADS, AMERICAN IDOL SURVIVOR EDITION, HELP, I"M DEAF AND I CAN"T FIND THE REMOTE!, BLAH, BLAH, YADDA, GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT, YADDA

Archived