Russian Girls, again, and a la MJ

temnov

• Members

well, that's the swiss boarding school for higher educated daughters version of BAD ---> too bad the music teacher of the institute has no clue what hot sound is, I mean it's not the the daughters fault...

Isn't the name of that girl band "The Spirit of Zuoz" see their website:

http://www.lyceum-alpinum.ch/index.cfm?id=0?=en

• Members

So THIS is the 2007 ESC winner!

Whew, comrade, them's some hawt bitchez! (their words, used in the lyric, not of my own invention, but I second the emotion). "Taste my cherry pie", indeed.

They pretty well out-Britney Britney, don't they?

Marx, Lenin & Stalin are spinning in their graves. Long live the new Russia! :thu:

Very soon Moscow will join NYC, Miami, Ibiza, Milan, Barcelona and Paris as one of the must-do meccas of "the beautiful jetset people".

• Members

Gus, slow down!

The name of the band is "Serebro" - "Silver", totally made girls band, with their 'bad ass's spinning for you" :)

Friend of mine sent me recording couple of month ago - first thing I told him, hey, did you guys listen to MJ all the time?

... ok, I've just watched it again... this time, I finally turned the speakers ON :D ...

I liked the music. Nothing "very" special there, regarding the voices, but it is a good production overall.

... I LOVE them :love:

I wonder if those girls are suscribed into one of those "get a russian wife" sites... hell...

Archived