Today I did the hardest thing I ever did in life...

boosh

• Members

Wednesday evening I picked up a pair of Yamaha HS80M monitors Rizzo bought me. She saved up spare change for almost a year to get me these and I didn't know she did that.

I installed them in my little studio and because it was very late when I finished I thought,...well tomorrow I'm gonna try them out.

Thursday morning at 6:30 AM Rizzo's dad called on the phone to tell us Rizzo's mum died in his arms,...she was diagnosed with several types of cancer 6 weeks ago.

Today I walked into my studio and the first Job I had to do was to mix a CD with our mum's favorite music to be played at the funeral.

Here I was,...mixing and picking out song's for Rizzo's mum funeral on the brand new Monitors she bought me ,....

5 years ago Rizzo's brother passed away. He was physically and mentally handicapped and died at age 38.

I decided to pick the same songs that were played at his funeral. I know Mum liked to play the CD I made her when she was alone.

Next monday she'll be burried at the spot he lays to rest so they'll be together forever.

The hardest thing I ever did in my life,.........

Mum,.... I love you! Now go and take care of your son again,....

Booshy

• Moderators

Totally speechless.

I found the post you made regarding the speakers touching and now... you made very good use of them first off. Your love for Rizzo shows deeply man. You have something special with her and it reminds me of what is important.

I'm so sorry.

• Members

Wednesday evening I picked up a pair of Yamaha HS80M monitors Rizzo bought me. She saved up spare change for almost a year to get me these and I didn't know she did that.

I installed them in my little studio and because it was very late when I finished I thought,...well tomorrow I'm gonna try them out.

Thursday morning at 6:30 AM Rizzo's dad called on the phone to tell us Rizzo's mum died in his arms,...she was diagnosed with several types of cancer 6 weeks ago.

Today I walked into my studio and the first Job I had to do was to mix a CD with our mum's favorite music to be played at the funeral.

Here I was,...mixing and picking out song's for Rizzo's mum funeral on the brand new Monitors she bought me ,....

5 years ago Rizzo's brother passed away. He was physically and mentally handicapped and died at age 38.

I decided to pick the same songs that were played at his funeral. I know Mum liked to play the CD I made her when she was alone.

Next monday she'll be burried at the spot he lays to rest so they'll be together forever.

The hardest thing I ever did in my life,.........

Mum,.... I love you! Now go and take care of your son again,....

Booshy

Booshi........

You are in our thoughts today. Rizzo and her Dad need your love and care. Somehow I know that Rizzo knows that she is very fortunate to have you by her side.

Love and kisses.....

Bruce and Bea Swedien

• Members

Best wishes in your time of sorrow. I like to think that you didn't lose a loved one, you just needed another guardian angel. :love:

She may have passed from the physical realm, but her spirit will always live in the hearts of those who love her.

• Members

Boosh, bro...

Get yourself a big box of kleenex, mix the {censored} out of that stuff, and when you need to, grab another kleenex and let yourself go. And when you get it out of your system, you'll know that somewhere, in the next life, if you believe in that sort of thing or even if you don't...some part of her will hear what you've done for her and she'll be smiling.

Recently I put up a tribute myspace page for my oldest daughter, who passed away in '98. Doing that required quite a bit of kleenex...and I didn't feel the least bit guilty...

• Members

Somehow I know that Rizzo knows that she is very fortunate to have you by her side.

Definitely...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Boosh.

Take care and love your family as much as you can.

You're a good man.

• Members

You guys,.........

Thanks sooooo much!!!!

Every time I hear people complain about mothers in law,...about how they hate her or dispide her,....

My mum,... yeah She was my mum,..I loved her like my mum and will always love her that way, was different.

I saw her at least 4 times a week and she couldn't stop huggin and touching me from the day we met.

She was my mum,....my secret lover,....I told her,...if there wasn't a 30 years age gap I'd run off with her.

My Mummie,....

Maartje,....I love you till God dies,....

Don't be afraid,..there's loads of people that support us( like the peeps onhere.thanks guys!!!!).

Folks my words don't seem to be coherent,.. I'm sorry,... for that,...

I'm very lost now.

Booshy

Thanks

• Members

Boosh, You don't know me, for sure. But you have been a part of my life for a few years now, and I must say this. You have a personality that shines all the way across the ocean. That's going to help your family a lot as they work through this loss.

-ml

Archived