Thank you Bob Blackhurst / Stage Gear in Corona!!

UstadKhanAli

• Members

I had a large carpeted equipment rack, and I stored one of the doors outside in the garage. Our garage burned, and along with it, the carpeted door.

I looked forever for someone to build this, putting ads in Craigslist, asking around, asking around, emailing dozens of companies, etc.

Finally, GearMike referred me to StageGear in Corona, CA (near PhilPhest, where I went immediately after picking up my door!!). The owner, Bob, was very nice, and built the door in a short period of time, and charged me a fair price.

And my understanding is that doing small odd jobs like this don't make the company lots of money. He's basically trying to match my other door exactly. So....I wanted to thank StageGear for doing this for me when everybody else passed on it. And thank you to GearMike for referring them to me.

• Members

I'm glad it worked out well for you Ken!

Bob has made some pretty nice cases for me over the years.

Last year he made me a big double wide mixer on top rack with big inflatable tires so we could roll it out onto grass and sand...I'll have to find pictures...

-Mike

• Members

Thanks for noticing that. Most of the time, I have nothing but super nice things to say about my interaction with companies. If someone really sucks, I'll mention that too, but fortunately, I've had far more positive experiences.

That's because of your Good Karma:thu:

Archived