Sound, Studio, and Spam

the stranger

• Members

but it would be fun to read the misinformation as it floats in from various sources
:)

Are you just musing...or is that a challenge?

Given the creativity and wit of folks round these parts, I feel confident that we could assemble a biography that would be unhampered by "fact" or "actual events" (hey, won't stop Oprah from pushing it - out of bounds on that one)

what's the old thing about fiction being a lie that exposes the truth.

Perhaps this is the very opportunity to bring the legend to life -- play your cards right and in 5,000,000 years the cockroach people may be worshiping you

• Members

You mean "man of many faucets," don't you, referring to my career as a gypsy plumber in Romania?

I have many faucets too. Unfortunately they are all in my house and I'm still paying for them. Can you imagine taking out a 30 year loan on some faucets?

• Members

Nor mine... although people would doubtlessly be more interested in the details of your life than mine.
:)

Well, these days, yes...because of that unfortunate misunderstanding with Sarah Palin. But I'm sure it will all blow over after the election. And for the record, it was a different Christina Aguilera. That's a fairly common name here in New Mexico.

Archived