Mopho, Moogerfooger,...?

wheat

• Members

Am I the only one that has noticed that the names of the Dave Smith Mopho synthesizer, released recently, and the Moog Moogerfooger effects processors, which have been out for many years, are both derived from the same twelve-letter epithet frequently used by Samuel L. Jackson?

• Moderators

All the new boutique stomp boxes now going for the nastiest name. The Ball Licker and the Ass Grinder. Good stuff.

"Hey Dad? Can I get an advance on my allowance? I need a Ball Licker", inquired the Beave.

"I'm sure you do, son", chuckled Ward.

Just then Mrs. Cleaver looks up from the dishes, "Beaver! Didn't we just buy you a Testicle Crusher for your birthday?"

"Ah gee....", sighs Theodore. Suddenly, "Hey Wa-aaahlly... can I borrow your Fuzzy Vagina?."

Wally rolls his eyes in dismay, "No way Beave, ya still got my Colon Squeezer and my Heil Calk Box, ya kook."

All the new boutique stomp boxes now going for the nastiest name. The Ball Licker and the Ass Grinder. Good stuff.

"Hey Dad? Can I get an advance on my allowance? I need a Ball Licker", inquired the Beave.

"I'm sure you do, son", chuckled Ward.

Just then Mrs. Cleaver looks up from the dishes, "Beaver! Didn't we just buy you a Testicle Crusher for your birthday?"

"Ah gee....", sighs Theodore. Suddenly, "Hey
Wa-aaahlly
... can I borrow your Fuzzy Vagina?."

Wally rolls his eyes in dismay, "No way Beave, ya still got my Colon Squeezer and my Heil Calk Box, ya kook."

Taken to the extreme...

(Not for the squeamish or prudish, so you've been warned...)

G1000.jpg

And yes, that's a real product.

Archived