PAYING GIG FOR ANYBODY IN OR AROUND SEATLE! ...not sure if this in the right section

DeuceyBaby

• Members

hey guys! fellow musicians, and/or general unpleasant public of HC boards, I thought I would share this with you since I cant go myself, I have a friend who is playing a major gig up in seatown this friday and saturday night and his band flaked out on him because their van is fruck'd up, now he is frantically searching for a keyboard, drummer, and/or a bassist to go along with him for some covers (he plays guitar)

he will send u sheet music well in advance for you to and you can read it on stage. its a 4 hour gig and you will also need to commit to 1 hour of practice before sound check to make sure u know your stuff. due to the emergency of the situation, his quote was 200 for one night or 500 for both nights, included transporation, and all the drinks you can down and still be able to play, lol. take it or leave it :thu:hes got a pretty sweet deal with the venue owner, so maybe he can direct you to future events out there, or something, I dont know. he also does gigs in and around the bay area

I dont know the details of the event or anything about the venue/sound system because I am a new yorker, but you can email me @ PeterLawson@ConquestNation.com (im not sure if he wants his personal info out there on the internet) if you are able to make it and what instrument you play and I will forward all the contact info before he leaves. first come first served I guess. so thats 1X keyboard player 1X bass player 1X drummer. possibly some roadies with live sound experience.

Archived