Mask Your Music

AMZ-FX

• Members

Not only that, it's been found if you run a Sharpie marker around the inside of your eyelids, you can make the visual masking effect permanent... Of course, you go blind as a side effect, but one must make sacrifices for their art!

• Members

Remind me to shut out all of the lights and try this "magical" experience. Then I will decide if this is real or the biggest "new thing" since "pet rocks". I suppose some pharmaceuticals will also help to enhance this "magical" experience? Is that what the "inventor" did ?

Dan

• Members

Remind me to shut out all of the lights and try this "magical" experience. Then I will decide if this is real or the biggest "new thing" since "pet rocks". I suppose some pharmaceuticals will also help to enhance this "magical" experience? Is that what the "inventor" did ?

Dan

There are trace amounts of a powerful psychedelic embedded in the mask fibers, and which are absorbed through the skin :)

• Members

This is so awesome!! I am going to do an audiophile version with gold elements woven into the goggles to substantially increase depth and accuracy of the listening experience. Retail price will be $1895, but I am willing to give a 5% discount to any regular SSS contributors.

• Members

This is so awesome!! I am going to do an audiophile version with gold elements woven into the goggles to substantially increase depth and accuracy of the listening experience. Retail price will be $1895, but I am willing to give a 5% discount to any regular SSS contributors.

The thing is, someone will buy them! All kidding aside, I think this is review material for Home Recording Bootcamp! :lol:

• Members

The video on the site is also hilarious. Seriously, this is some funny stuff.

Years ago, my friend and I used to hang out on Thursdays after class. We used to get Chinese food and go back to his place and listen to music or work on tunes together. One night, he asks me if I ever heard Dark Side of the Moon... I was 18 and never heard it before! He says to me, "I`m going to shut off the lights and put the record on..." Now I know what you`re thinking.... :lol:

So we sat there for an hour in the dark completely lost in the music. There are some records that need to be experienced like that! But this little device... its just too much.

Archived