Where's Lee Flier?

philbo

• Members

Lee phases in and out of the forum. But, there's a really easy way to get her to return.

Hey, those amp sims sure are great, aren't they? Man, they absolutely smoke tube amps!! Nothing sounds better than recording guitar to an ADAT with a sim. I can't understand why people would use tape and tubes. To each his own, I guess...they're probably just Luddites.

There. She'll show up soon, it's like shining the bat-signal and having Batman show up. :)

• Members

Keith Richards has never played one...single...note worth listening to.

I'd like to see a guitar shootout with TED NUGENT vs Keith the Cadaver.....huh....little keefy lying on the floor WITH BLOOD COMING OUT HIS UGLY EARS!!!!!

And Nugent's politics are rigth on two!

anonymous nat

• Members

I heard she was coming to my place to hang out for a while... see the local sites and all that... nice fall colors here this year. I think we may shoot up to Chicago to catch some bands at The House of Blues. That's what I heard anyway. Wait... or did I dream that? Never mind...

Well I can say she's alive and well... I think.

• Members

Lee Flier told me she likes snapping drum-replaced drum loops to the grid while licking mayonnaise from a spoon while her singer is about to record vocals through AutoTune 49 times so she has to comp every little phrase in the Rush cover song that her band is recording right across the hallway from a Beverly Hills cosmetic surgery operating room as her guitar player is playing through an amp simulator plugin on the Alex Lifeson setting, getting everything down on a Behringer mixer going straight to a Digi001 A/D converter and monitoring through NS-10s.

• Members

Here's the real scoop: Lee has been hanging out with Steve Ferrone, the guy who replaced that useless no good Stan Lynch on drums. She understood that Steve had all the feel and the rock groove that was always missing from Stan's drumming.

Then, there's her other gig as Flo in those Progressive Insurance ads...

;)

• Members

You guys.
:lol:
:lol:
:lol::facepalm:

A little birdie told me about this thread. I'm doing fine, but crazy busy with work and music and other assorted stuff. Besides, you guys were obviously getting to know me just a little too well.
:D

:wave:

Good to hear you're still making tunage & doing well.

Archived