Help me out guys...

• Members

So I'm watching this cool skate video and there's this song...well, it's not exactly easy to figure this one out. It's some kind of latin mod number. It only appears to have a chorus that hits three times...which is one line. And it's hard to figure out. It's driving me nuts if you can't tell. It's a jammin' tune and I gotta know the source. ;)

Click up to 0:35 in this video and maybe you might know what song this is:

[video=youtube;TjCmBhSAhAo]

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Is Lee in the house? I gotta another one...I should know it, but it almost sounds like it's newer. It's got a Rudy Gelder vibe, but the horns sound too dry and close, so I'm guessing like Soulive or New Mastersounds or somebody like that. All I know is it's a tasty hammond jam if I ever heard one. ;)

[video=youtube;XvILGg2iCvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvILGg2iCvg

• Members

What is just mind boggling to me is the sheer speed at which Shazam decodes the song title......AND links you to the source. It did it so fast and put the Twiggy girl picture up so instantly.....BUT with no "Play" arrow....I thought it was a mistake. I kept Shazamming and got the same result. Concurrently I was getting a pop up trying to upsell me on Shazam TV....so I thought it was related to the Twiggy pic Puccio Roelens image I was seeing. Because a prefious version of Shazam seemed to have difficulty getting instrumental tracks, I was convinced that it could not get it.It took running Puccio Roelens through Google and it pointed to the same image I was getting, but at YouTube. Then I knew I had it. LOL!!

Glad to help. Shazam is awesome.........you gotta break down and get an iPhone Stranger......if only for Shazam....LOL!! :lol:

I mean seriously......how obscure are these tracks? Not only that ....not much in the way of melody...lots of solo B3 and bad recording, skateboard noise over the music.....and ZAP!!! just like that, it tells you the song. Truly unbelievable.

• Members

What is just mind boggling to me is the sheer speed at which Shazam decodes the song title......AND links you to the source. It did it so fast and put the Twiggy girl picture up so instantly.....BUT with no "Play" arrow....I thought it was a mistake. I kept Shazamming and got the same result. Concurrently I was getting a pop up trying to upsell me on Shazam TV....so I thought it was related to the Twiggy pic Puccio Roelens image I was seeing. Because a previous version of Shazam seemed to have difficulty getting instrumental tracks, I was convinced that it could not get the song. It took going to Google and punching in what Shazam was saying...Puccio Roelens "Peggy".....and when it came up with the same image I was getting, but at YouTube, I knew I had it. LOL!!

Glad to help. Shazam is awesome.........you gotta break down and get an iPhone Stranger......if only for Shazam....LOL!! :lol:

I mean seriously......how obscure are these tracks? Not only that ....not much in the way of melody...lots of solo B3 and bad recording, skateboard noise over the music.....and ZAP!!! just like that, it tells you the song. Truly unbelievable.get it.It took running Puccio Roelens through Google and it pointed to the same image I was getting, but at YouTube. Then I knew I had it. LOL!!

I mean seriously......how obscure are these tracks? Not only that ....not much in the way of melody...lots of solo B3 and bad recording, skateboard noise over the music.....and ZAP!!! just like that, it tells you the song. Truly unbelievable.

(God Almighty....HC is freezing up real bad for me this am)

Archived