Healthy Studio Engineer's Chair

roomjello

• Members

The CoreChair seems really interesting. Good idea. I have been using an exercise ball for years, and like that, but do sometimes switch to a "regular" chair after a while. Switching back and forth is pretty good if I am sitting on an exercise ball for more than 2-3 hours for me.

• Members

Wow that's great. I have often thought about taking the excercise ball concept and incorporating that into a chair, every time I sit on one. Not only can the danged ball can get away from you but it does not have a rigid and somewhat flat seat, plus that chair will hold its stable position while the seat pivots. Nice.....I hope this works out big time for your friend. I can see that sucker going "viral" with doctors. Has he set a price yet? I missed that.

These things will not be for lazy people though and I can see needing a break from it also, until the core gets very strong.

• Members

Wow that's great. I have often thought about taking the excercise ball concept and incorporating that into a chair, every time I sit on one. Not only can the danged ball can get away from you but it does not have a rigid and somewhat flat seat, plus that chair will hold its stable position while the seat pivots. Nice.....I hope this works out big time for your friend. I can see that sucker going "viral" with doctors. Has he set a price yet? I missed that.

These things will not be for lazy people though and I can see needing a break from it also, until the core gets very strong.

$499 now for them to raise funds to get it off the ground $699 later.

Archived