Technomad

brewgoodbeer

• Members

Looking to see if anyone has any experience with a company called Technomad. They produce molded outdoor sound enclosures and systems. A colleague recently recommended them to me. Before I contact a vendor for a demonstration, I thought I would ask here to see what you folks think.

Thanks

• CMS Author

I haven't heard of that company for years. Looking for something that you can use in the brewery and hose down when you're cleaning the tanks? This is strictly industrial stuff and ruggedness takes priority over sound. As I recall from hearing them at AES shows years ago, the speakers sounded better than I'd think they'd sound but it's something I wouldn't use unless it was for an application that required that they be weather resistant.

• Members

This is actually for an outside installation. So the weather is a big issue. I had not heard of them, and I was basically looking for the "they make good stuff" or "that stuff is junk" comments before I contact a vendor. Sound is just as important as durability. This will be a public address and music situation. Thanks.

Archived