Hey Craig... are you doing Presonusphere this year?

CTStump

• Members

Just wondering, I wont be going but I will jump on the DVD's when the come out. Looks like it will be bigger this year and there will be more people able to attend.
:)

In the immortal words of a former vice-presidential candidate - "You betcha!" It is indeed going to be bigger this year, and I'll be participating in several capacities: doing two seminars, helping out with a mastering seminar (they're going to throw a mix at me and say "here! master it!"), as well as lead a roundtable discussion which I promise will NOT be your daddy's roundtable discussion.

One of the main reasons I'm supporting the event is because I went last year and PreSonus really did it right - the attendees' satisfaction was their only goal. It was not a sales thing or a marketing thing, but highly educational in nature. In so many ways it was PreSonus giving back to their community, and I'm sure it was a bean-counter's nightmare ("But show me a return on investment!" "Well..uh...hmmm...does karma and happy customers count?"). So of course, I'm glad to support it in any way I can, because my thing is about education as well - it's great PreSonus provides me and the other workshop presenters a platform. I learned quite a bit last year myself. Besides, PreSonus makes good stuff :)

• Members

After looking at the cast of presenters you got yourself a great group of talent, can't wait to get my hands on those DVD's.

I hope this isn't considered Spam but here is a link to to site for those interested:

http://presonusphere.presonus.com/

Keep up the great work you always do Craig.
:thu:

Nutritious spam is welcome :) Thanks for the kind words!!

• Members

I've been doing some videos of the proceedings (including one with Mike, of course
:)
) but the internet at the hotel is too darn slow to do any serious uploading. Guess it will have to wait until I'm home.

That is great Craig, Their livestreams failed yesterday(sept. 28) so we missed some of the goings on. If you would be so kind as to post those it would be well appreciated at least by me.

I hope the DVD's will be out sooner than last years batch but than I am somewhat impatient.

• CMS Author

They had a lot of trouble with the video files from last year which is why it took a long time to get the videos out. This year they were trying something different. I'm not sure what it was but it seemed that at several sessions were delayed (including at least one of Craig's) in starting because of having to get the right kind of comnections between laptop computers and their video switchers.

Life was simpler when you just hooked up a coax cable or VGA. ;)

Archived